During a typical Habitat 500, overnight accommodations are provided for riders and volunteers. Participants are invited to sleep indoors on gym floors or outdoors in tents (tents, sleeping bags, etc. not provided by Habitat 500). Thank you to the following facilities for providing lodging:
- July 11-13: Trailside Center, Pequot Lakes, MN (Registration)
- July 13-15: Bemidji State University, Oak Hall, Bemidji, MN (bike.home. community)
- July 15-17: Menahga High School, Menahga, MN
- July 17-18: Pillager Middle School, Pillager, MN
- July 18: Trailside Center, Pequot Lakes (Finish line celebration)
Want more information about overnight locations? Read about the 2020 towns here!
Riders and volunteers can opt to stay at an alternative location (such as a hotel). However, it is the participant’s responsibility to transport themselves and their gear to their alternative lodging location.